Supportive In-home Services for Adults & Children
At Essential Family Services, our goal is to help individuals achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each Individual's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a person centered plan that maximizes the individual's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most individuals prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. This is more doable than you may think. Essential Family Services' staff can assist with medical appointments and assist with increasing an individual's daily/independent living skills.
Essential Family Services' staff assist individuals with becoming more independent in the following areas:
- Offer support and guidance while individuals learn and strengthen independent living skills.
- Assist clients with maintaining health and safety in the home.
- Foster social skills that enable greater community interaction.
- Meal planning and cooking
- Rides to doctor appointments and errands
- Medication reminders
Whether you need 10 hours or 40 hours per week, please give us a call.